Temple clothes at church?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
partridges

Temple clothes at church?

Postby partridges » Sun May 20, 2018 12:45 am

Wondering if I can use my temple top to wear to church. I need a white lacey top for a spring skirt for church. I cannot find anything modest enough online or in stores that is the right style. My temple blouse would be perfect. What if I buy a new temple blouse and use my old one for outside the temple? Is this just wishful thinking?

eblood66

Re: Temple clothes at church?

Postby eblood66 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:29 am

This is probably more a question for your bishop than on the forums. But I will point out that men regularly use the same white shirt both in the temple and outside.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Temple clothes at church?

Postby lajackson » Wed May 23, 2018 8:33 am

I am not aware of any reason that would keep you from doing as you suggest. I wear the same white shirts to church that I wear to the temple.

This is not really a technical question for the Forum. As eblood66 says, I would suggest a short visit with your bishop if you have questions concerning specific temple clothing that should not be worn outside the temple.

Return to “General Discussions”