Classes in Sunday School

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rwhalterman

Classes in Sunday School

Post by rwhalterman »

I have managed to delete the heading for Course 12 -- not the students, just the heading. How do I add a course so I can assign the members to the proper class? Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Classes in Sunday School

Post by russellhltn »

You might want to wait until Jan 1 and let the computer sort things out. At this point, you're probably making more work for yourself.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
supersc

Post by supersc »

The new heading for Class 11 was added to LCR by the Church, and all classes should be auto-magically reassigned based on the new youth progression on 1 Jan. Now if we could only print Primary advancement certificates beyound a couple of months, lol.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

rwhalterman wrote:I have managed to delete the heading for Course 12 -- not the students, just the heading. How do I add a course so I can assign the members to the proper class? Thanks.
It looks like the class you have named Course 13, Course 14 really has the types Course 12, Course 13.
To get to the details show the class in Sunday School and the little View Organization icon (next to the pencil icon). On that page it will show you the combined types.
rwhalterman

Post by rwhalterman »

jonesrk wrote:
rwhalterman wrote:I have managed to delete the heading for Course 12 -- not the students, just the heading. How do I add a course so I can assign the members to the proper class? Thanks.
It looks like the class you have named Course 13, Course 14 really has the types Course 12, Course 13.
To get to the details show the class in Sunday School and the little View Organization icon (next to the pencil icon). On that page it will show you the combined types.
This got me going in the right direction. Thanks. I had to change one of the titles -- however the software apparently will not allow changing the title if there is just one course in the class -- it has to be a combined class.
BH

Return to “General Discussions”