Young Single Adults advisers

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
luisloayza

Young Single Adults advisers

Post by luisloayza »

Hello everyone. My wife and I have been recently called as YSA advisers. In handbook 2 there is only one short paragraph on this calling. We want to do all our best to take care of these beloved children of God. Please any advice will be helpful to us. Thank you.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Young Single Adults advisers

Post by russellhltn »

From the Introduction Page:
Questions about Instructions
Leaders who have questions about information in the handbooks or about issues that are not addressed should direct the questions to their immediate presiding authority.
As you've noticed, there is very little detail in the Handbooks. Possibly because there's so much variation in local situations. I'd suggest working with the relevant leaders to learn about the challenges and network with other YSA leaders for ideas. The web is a great place to do that. There hasn't been much activity in this forum regarding YSA, so I don't hold out much hope you'd find much information here. As our name implies, we're more technology focused rather than calling support.

You may want to search lds.org. My favorite way of doing that is using a web search engine and typing "singles site:lds.org" (without the quotes). I think you'll find some good resources there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”