Add Calendar Event Date selection

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ljgrundvig

Add Calendar Event Date selection

Post by ljgrundvig »

For the past week or so, the Calendar has a problem when trying to add a new event, when you select the date, it kicks you out back to the calendar page, thus I cannot add a new event unless instead of actually choosing the date, I highlight the default date already there and type in a number for the date I actually want to setup the event.

Is anyone else experiencing this same issue with the inability to select a day when adding an event?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Add Calendar Event Date selection

Post by russellhltn »

If I click on a date in the calendar, I get a pop-up that asks me for the name.

I'd suggest you disable pop-up or advertising blockers on the churchofjesuschrist.org domain.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ljgrundvig

Post by ljgrundvig »

The issue is in the "Add Event" when trying to choose a date for your event, and I'm getting this problem on 3 different computers (church, home, work) and my I-phone. It certainly does not seem to be related to any pop-up settings.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Ok, I'm seeing the same thing.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

We duplicated it too. Strange that no one reported it until today. We'll get it fixed.
CrockettDR
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by CrockettDR »

It appears that this problem disappeared and we didn't do anything yet to try to fix it.

Return to “Calendar”