Move Head of Household into other Household

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Post Reply
New Member
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:27 pm
Location: Farmington, UT

Move Head of Household into other Household


Post by ehuber »

Is there a way to move an individual marked as Head of Household into another household in the ward without moving them out of the ward and then moving them back again.

I have a young adult that moved out of the ward a year a so ago that changed her status to Head of Household, then she moved back home into the ward and still maintained her Head of Household status. Now she is serving a mission and I want to have her listed under her family (like other missionaries serving from our ward), so she doesn't show up as a separate member on the ward directory (who is not even here right now).

Senior Member
Posts: 2774
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:06 pm
Location: Plattsmouth, NE

Re: Move Head of Household into other Household


Post by drepouille »

Find the young adult's head of household, click on the Household tab, and then click Add Household Members. Enter the name of the young adult, and continue through the process to merge the households.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
Post Reply

Return to “Membership Help”