You can see in image Issue 1 That there are two Ward Parties both in Green (color for our Stake Center) at the same time. We have had issues in the past where they didn't schedule the resources they actually needed and so I checked to see if they were both for the same rooms and they are I thought someone might want to see the details and so I created a screenshot where the details were side by side and that is when I found that the issue I was reporting is NOT the issue I thought!! The date on the one on the left (5th Ward) is for the week before (Dec 7). It is showing on Dec 7 but it is also showing on Dec 14. I have tried saving it again but it stays. I do not want to delete it because it will probably delete the real one since it seems they are tied together, but wanted developers to see this anomaly.
Two events - same resources
-
RBeatse
- Member
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:47 am
Two events - same resources
I started this topic because I saw that there were two wards in our stake using the same building on the same night and the same resources (Cultural Hall & Serving Area) for their Christmas Parties (you can imagine the horror that struck in my heart!!!)
You can see in image Issue 1 That there are two Ward Parties both in Green (color for our Stake Center) at the same time. We have had issues in the past where they didn't schedule the resources they actually needed and so I checked to see if they were both for the same rooms and they are I thought someone might want to see the details and so I created a screenshot where the details were side by side and that is when I found that the issue I was reporting is NOT the issue I thought!! The date on the one on the left (5th Ward) is for the week before (Dec 7). It is showing on Dec 7 but it is also showing on Dec 14. I have tried saving it again but it stays. I do not want to delete it because it will probably delete the real one since it seems they are tied together, but wanted developers to see this anomaly.
You can see in image Issue 1 That there are two Ward Parties both in Green (color for our Stake Center) at the same time. We have had issues in the past where they didn't schedule the resources they actually needed and so I checked to see if they were both for the same rooms and they are I thought someone might want to see the details and so I created a screenshot where the details were side by side and that is when I found that the issue I was reporting is NOT the issue I thought!! The date on the one on the left (5th Ward) is for the week before (Dec 7). It is showing on Dec 7 but it is also showing on Dec 14. I have tried saving it again but it stays. I do not want to delete it because it will probably delete the real one since it seems they are tied together, but wanted developers to see this anomaly.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.