Gospel living app crashing

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
davidwheeler08

Gospel living app crashing

Post by davidwheeler08 »

My son is a deacon and we have created his own LDS account. After he has logged in the two circles he wants to be a part of most, the Young Men and Deacons groups, crash when he clicks on the circle's chat. It just closes the app and it takes him back to his phone's home screen. Any suggestions He has an iPhone 7.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel living app crashing

Post by russellhltn »

Do you have any kind of web filter on that phone or the network it's using? It might be blocking access to the server.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
hbaldwin09

Post by hbaldwin09 »

Same. I cannot get my app to work either for several weeks now and have deleted and reinstalled it. It had been working but stopped about the time we stopped attending church from COVID-19. This needs tech fix please.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

hbaldwin09 wrote:It had been working but stopped about the time we stopped attending church from COVID-19. This needs tech fix please.
Since that time, I've seen two updates (at least for Android) come out.

I'd ask if there's anything that changed in your network that might block access to the server? A new app, or added a child safety filter to the wifi?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Gospel Living App”