Errors Saving Annotations

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
mevans

Errors Saving Annotations

Postby mevans » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:05 am

Since Friday (Sep 18) or Saturday (Sep 19), I've been receiving errors when saving annotations. It seems that the highlights and tags save, but any notes I type sometimes have difficulty saving and an error may pop up saying the annotation couldn't be saved. I seem to be able to get things to eventually save, but it can take a few times.

Is anyone else experiencing issues?

mevans

Re: Errors Saving Annotations

Postby mevans » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:42 am

I wonder if some service had problems over the weekend and it got fixed when people got to work on Monday? I had some issues on Monday morning. Today I'm studying and adding notes and everything is working quite well.

mevans

Re: Errors Saving Annotations

Postby mevans » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:38 am

Now today I'm getting the "unable to save annotation" message again. It appears below the dialog where I'm typing my annotation. Then I refresh the page and another message pops up that says "annotation saved." I've never seen either of these messages until recently.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”