LCR Website Under Revision

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

LCR Website Under Revision

Post by jdlessley »

I was experiencing difficulties with LCR Finance and contacted LUS. The support person stated there was an ongoing LCR revision in progress that was causing worldwide problems as the ICS department is making changes to Leader and Clerk Resources.

One issue I had when contacting LUS was I could not get the the Help Center site to come up to get the LUS number. After a while I did get through and noticed some changes. I did not browse to see all the changes. But one change of note is that when clicking on the Contact Us link and instead of getting the page where the list of phone numbers for different areas of the world had been there was a new GSD page. This is where a new service ticket can be entered, you can view FAQs, view your open tickets, and get support contact information. No longer do you have to scroll through the list of other areas of the world to find your area of the world support contact information. There is even a remote session support capability (It requires a key code provided from previous contact with support.) For those who do need the support contact information for other areas of the world there is a "Click to see full list" link. The hours of operation are found in that expanded contact list.

It will be interesting to see what else is being changed, or fixed. (I dread the potential for introduced bugs.)

If you run into problems with any LCR pages then that is most likely what is causing the issue. There was not a reported estimated time of completion on these changes. These changes may be part of other churchofjesuschrist.org site and related site changes being implemented.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: LCR Website Under Revision

Post by russellhltn »

Since you're already logged in to see that page, they should be able to show the number that applies to where your calling is located (which may not be where your membership record is).
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”