Can't add a new calendar record

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
RBeatse

Can't add a new calendar record

Post by RBeatse »

For a few days now, I an see the calendar but when I click on a time and get the small popup, if I click "Edit Event", the screen changes but I get one of the red ribbon "System Error" and the screen never populates (just spins). Adding the event from the the "Add Event" button on the regular calendar view seems to work.
drewsky5

Re: Can't add a new calendar record

Post by drewsky5 »

I'm getting the same issue this morning. It doesn't matter which browser I use, I still get either an error (in Safari 14.0) or it doesn't load at all (on the latest version of Chrome for the Mac). I've tried using private/incognito windows and still no luck.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I tested just now and it seems to work for me. You might try again.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drewsky5

Post by drewsky5 »

russellhltn wrote:I tested just now and it seems to work for me. You might try again.
Looks like it works properly if you click on the "New Event" link in the top left. If you click on the calendar itself and then try to add the event there, then it throws the error.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

In my test, I clicked on a date in the calendar.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drewsky5

Post by drewsky5 »

russellhltn wrote:In my test, I clicked on a date in the calendar.
Were you in month or week view? It looks like month view works as expected, but not week view when I test.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

drewsky5 wrote:Were you in month or week view? It looks like month view works as expected, but not week view when I test.
Yes, I can duplicate it now.

RBeatse

Post by RBeatse »

russellhltn wrote:
drewsky5 wrote:Were you in month or week view? It looks like month view works as expected, but not week view when I test.
Yes, I can duplicate it now.
Yes, week view and clicking on a date were what I was doing as well. Thanks.
delyle

Post by delyle »

Still doesn't work for me. I can do it if I click on Add Event but we should be able to add something on a specific day and time. Please advise.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

delyle wrote:Still doesn't work for me. I can do it if I click on Add Event but we should be able to add something on a specific day and time. Please advise.
Nothing you can do to fix it. You'll just have to use the work around until "they" fix the problem.

Return to “Calendar”