Looking for another missionary

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
stctbkb

Looking for another missionary

Post by stctbkb »

A group of missionaries who served in Samoa from 1971 to 1973 are looking for the one in our group that we cannot find. Is the church membership department able to contact this brother to let him know his old mission gang is looking at a 50-year reunion next year? I realize his privacy must be respected, but perhaps he could be contacted and informed that we're looking for him and invite him to contact us if he would like to. I think he could be found. We know his name, the year he was born, where he lived when he got his mission call and the name of his mission.

His name is [name redacted], born in [date redacted], lived in [location redacted] when called and served in the Samoa Apia mission from 10/71 to 10/73.

Thank you,
[information redacted]

[moderator note; Privacy information removed. Tech Forum posts are visible to anyone worldwide and private information could be used by those with less than honorable intentions]
Last edited by jdlessley on Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed privacy information
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Looking for another missionary

Post by jdlessley »

stctbkb wrote:Is the church membership department able to contact this brother to let him know his old mission gang is looking at a 50-year reunion next year?
This is not a service the church provides.

Here are some other threads with similar topics that may help in your effort to find him:
Church records to find a missionary.
How can I find former missionaries that served in an area?
How to find my missionaries from 1980
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Looking for another missionary

Post by rmrichesjr »

Spokeo _might_ be able to find him. If you have his birth month and/or his middle name or initial, that would help narrow it down.

Return to “General Discussions”