unable to generate food order

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dlgiles

unable to generate food order

Post by dlgiles »

As a member of the RS Presy I've always been able to generate a food order request for the Bishop to approve. Today I can't seem to find any place to create the form. Has there been a change in the policy? If not, where is the order form located?

Diana Giles
[unit information removed]
[email address removed]

[moderator note: unit information and personal email address removed since the forum is publicly available to anyone worldwide and exposes this information to those with less than honorable intentions.]
Last edited by russellhltn on Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: unable to generate food order

Post by russellhltn »

I don't think that is automatic for anyone except the Relief Society president. I think she can grant that to others in the presidency.

I'd start by having a talk with her.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I was with the impression that the bishop had to add additional access beyond the defaults of himself and the RS president. But with the move to take task burdens off the bishop this may have been changed to allow the RS president as well as the bishop to add access permissions. In either case, in addition to speaking with the RS president, speaking with the bishop to see if either has changed any access permissions may be warranted.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:I was with the impression that the bishop had to add additional access beyond the defaults of himself and the RS president.
I could be mistaken about the RS President being able to do that. I just know it's not automatic for the presidency. But it is possible.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”