Adding 11 year old YW Class President on LCR?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jbrowntoros

Adding 11 year old YW Class President on LCR?

Post by jbrowntoros »

Hi,
have set up all YW classes with their Presidents now on LCR, but it won't allow me to add one of the "11, turning 12" girls as the 12-13 Class President - even though under the new way these classes run, they begin attending YW classes "in the year they turn 12". So they are a member of the class but can't be the President? We have already called, sustained and set her apart.

Any help appreciated

JB
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Adding 11 year old YW Class President on LCR?

Post by russellhltn »

Make sure she's in the class. You can't put in a president who isn't a member of that class/quorum.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jbrowntoros

Re: Adding 11 year old YW Class President on LCR?

Post by jbrowntoros »

russellhltn wrote:Make sure she's in the class. You can't put in a president who isn't a part of the class/quorum.
Thanks. I had to look at the Class Members list and add her manually. Which worked. Not sure why I had to do that considering the new "move up in age groups" format - though I guess they (move-ups) are also meant to be decided on a case-by-case basis after discussion between the child, parents and Bishop.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”