Viewing organization member details

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
craiggsmith

Viewing organization member details

Post by craiggsmith »

When I view the details for a member of an organization, and then click the close box, it goes back to the main organizations screen. So I then have to navigate back where I was to view others. I assume it's this way for everyone? I don't see any back arrow either like on the other screens, although the browser's back button works ok. Very non-standard behavior; I reported it a long time ago so not sure why they haven't fixed it.
Craig
South Jordan, UT
BrianEdwards

Re: Viewing organization member details

Post by BrianEdwards »

I believe you're referring to the "directory" page, if so I've seen this same behavior since forever as well. No big deal if you're just looking at a single org member, but I've often had a need to look at multiple members of an org presidency, etc. And in that case, every time I close the details, I need to click thru again from the main organizations screen back into the presidency/whatever I'm looking at. So at least there's someone else seeing what you're seeing!
I'd suggest reporting it again, it's probably a low-priority item compared to other things, not sure if it's technically difficult or just a matter of somebody taking the time to put the fix in.

Return to “Directory”