Help in finding a way to watch "Our Journey from Palmyra"?

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
joelra

Help in finding a way to watch "Our Journey from Palmyra"?

Post by joelra »

Hello all,

Not sure where this fits in the form, but I was wondering if any one had insights in how I may view the North America West single adults broadcast from July 18th with Richard Turley Jr and Kate Holbrook titled "Our Journey From Palmyra". There is a link here that supposedly will allow me to watch it: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/bro ... 7?lang=eng. But the video player says the video is not found. Does any one know where I could view this?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Help in finding a way to watch "Our Journey from Palmyra"?

Post by rmrichesjr »

Please send feedback via the 'Feedback' link or button. That's the only way to get the issue raised to official channels.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Help in finding a way to watch "Our Journey from Palmyra"?

Post by lajackson »

joelra wrote:I was wondering if any one had insights in how I may view the North America West single adults broadcast from July 18th with Richard Turley Jr and Kate Holbrook titled "Our Journey From Palmyra".
I believe that the videos leading up the the Area Single Adult Conference in early August are no longer available. The actual conference workshops should be available through next summer.

Return to “General Discussions”