Sunday School Attendance in LDS Tools

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
timsjobname

Sunday School Attendance in LDS Tools

Post by timsjobname »

Our Sunday School president recently lost his ability to update class attendance in Member Tools. He uses an iPhone. He was recently added to the system as a Church Service Missionary in addition to his ward Sunday School calling. He wonders if somehow that addition affected Tools. Any ideas?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Sunday School Attendance in LDS Tools

Post by russellhltn »

timsjobname wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:52 pm He wonders if somehow that addition affected Tools.
Entirely possible. First, I'd have him do a sync at a "quiet time" well away from Sunday. See if it comes back.

If that doesn't work, I'd suggest using feedback in the app to report the issue to the developers.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Until Member Tools supports multiple callings the way Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) does then he may need to connect to LCR through a browser. I know that is not ideal since LCR is not set up using adaptive design / responsive design very well and can be clunky on a small screen device.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
Jds76

Post by Jds76 »

Will do that. Thanks!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”