Temple Ordinance Worker

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
harperrg

Temple Ordinance Worker

Post by harperrg »

One of the members in our stake who serves as a temple ordinance worker was told by someone (maybe a temple shift coordinator??) that he needed to have his calling updated so that it shows he is a "Temple Worker".

I cannot find Temple Worker as a calling at the stake level, and the ward clerk isn't able to find it as well. Does anyone know who records temple callings? I would guess it would be the temple, but am confused on why the temple is telling him to work with his ward/stake clerks.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Temple Ordinance Worker

Post by scgallafent »

Whoever told him that is incorrect.

His position will automatically flow from the Temple systems to Member Tools. Once the work is completed, they will also show up in Leader and Clerk Resources. If you look at his information in Member Tools, you should already see it listed there.
harperrg

Re: Temple Ordinance Worker

Post by harperrg »

Ah! I do see it, so if I understand correctly there is just work that needs to be done to have that information in LCR. I appreciate the speedy reply!

Return to “Membership Help”