Unable to access Aaronic Priesthood Line of Authority online

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
garystroble

Re: Unable to access Aaronic Priesthood Line of Authority online

Post by garystroble »

Priesthood line of authority is only available for the Melchizedek priesthood and only via email as explained in the link below:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... y?lang=eng
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I noticed in the Membership section of Ward Directory and maps, I can see who ordained me to Priest. It's not "line of authority" but it would be a start.

As for the errors, it might have just been the servers were down, but I'd also try Incognito mode as church webpages have a cookie buildup problem that causes all kind of strange errors.

Note that this will only work if you have your membership number connected with your account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Yang_Cui

Post by Yang_Cui »

Cannot login after password reset under incognito mode.

Issue persists.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Do you have your MRN linked with your account? Unless you have a Membership Number linked to your account, you're not going to have access to any of the areas that require membership.

When I look at your profile in the forum, you're showing as a non-member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mevans

Post by mevans »

garystroble wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:33 pm Priesthood line of authority is only available for the Melchizedek priesthood and only via email as explained in the link below:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/hel ... y?lang=eng
Note that the email on the above page is incorrect and is not monitored or bounced. I brought that to the attention of the Feedback people a few months ago. They sent me my line of authority and also said the correct email from which to request it is lineofauthority@churchofjesuschrist.org

They also put in a request to get the page updated, but I see that hasn't happened yet.

Return to “Main Church Website”