Ministering not showing up?

Discussions about the Directory Tool on lds.org. Questions about the Directory on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
ccpoulson

Ministering not showing up?

Post by ccpoulson »

Hi— For the past several months I have been unable to see ministering assignments in my ward. I can see my own ministering assignment and my own ministering sisters. I can’t even see who my own ministering brothers are. I serve as the stake RS Pres and think it shouldn’t be an access problem. I have tried manual updates several times, as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app multiple times. I’ve asked several people, but no one can offer any explanation. Help! Thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ministering not showing up?

Post by russellhltn »

From the Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) FAQs
Why do stake and auxiliary leaders and high councilors have only limited access to LCR?
Stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors are primarily responsible to instruct and support ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders. They orient newly called ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders and provide encouragement, support, and instruction. They are not responsible for individual ward members. It is the ward clerk’s responsibility to train ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders on record-keeping tools and responsibilities. If stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors need a list of members for planning purposes, they should request this information through the ward or stake clerk.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

But you should be able to see who the ministering brothers are that are assigned to your family (unless none are assigned).
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

For the past several months I have been unable to see ministering assignments in my ward. I can see my own ministering assignment and my own ministering sisters.
Are you saying you previously were able to see all the ministering assignments in the ward? Were you recently called to the Stake from being something like a Ward RS President, where you previously had access? It's interesting, if you used to see these assignments, and now can't...

Return to “Directory”