Access Denied While Using LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
blairtingey

Access Denied While Using LCR

Post by blairtingey »

Hello,
I have been using Leader and Clerk Resources for quite awhile and I have started having issues. For instance, today I can get to the Leader and Clerk Resources page and access the Members List, but as I was selecting a member record to work with I will get a pause and then an Access Denied page appears.

This has happened quite a few times recently as I try and work with anything from the Leaders and Clerk Resource page, and it is very random. Sometimes I can get what I need done and other times I can not even get to the Reports tab.

Is there something different I need to do to not get kicked out with an Access Denied?

Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Access Denied While Using LCR

Post by russellhltn »

Try using incognito mode. If that works, I'd suggest clearing the cookies for church websites. There's a known issue with cookie build-up that causes random problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”