my baptism and endowment date

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
guennigirl

my baptism and endowment date

Post by guennigirl »

Where can I find my own baptism and endownment date online? I can't see anywhere it is listed in my account on lds.org.
eblood66

Re: my baptism and endowment date

Post by eblood66 »

Go to https://directory.churchofjesuschrist.org/, find your household entry and then click on your name. It should show your personal information with a tabbed section. One of the tabs is named 'membership information' and should show all of your ordinance information. That is assuming you are logged into your church account and that your church account is connected to your membership number. Note that although you can see this information for your household, other members of your ward and stake can't see it.
alimagnoam

Post by alimagnoam »

Thanks for this. I'll need this for my Temple wedding.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

alimagnoam wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:30 am I'll need this for my Temple wedding.
At the time your bishop issues you a recommend to be married in the temple, he will be able to get this information from your membership record to put on your temple recommend.

Return to “Church Account”