What if there are no deposits to select?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
cuznerr

What if there are no deposits to select?

Post by cuznerr »

I am trying to perform the stake audit. There were no deposits made during the last quarter. The screen requiring me to select a minimum of 6 deposits has nothing to select and I cannot complete the audit. There seems to be no option for indicating that no deposits or less than 6 deposits were made.
eblood66

Re: What if there are no deposits to select?

Post by eblood66 »

As stake finance clerk I've had two audits in the last 18 months which did not have any deposits and the auditor was able to finish the audit. This audit we only had 2 deposits and it didn't give us any problems either. Unfortunately I don't remember exactly what screens looked like when the auditor went through them. Looking at them now, this most recent audit shows 2 deposits and says that the minimum of 2 is met. Looking at the audit before that it shows no deposits and says that the minimum of 0 deposits is met. The check mark for the deposits section is blank and when leaving the screen it gives a message saying that the minimum is NOT met. But the auditor was still able to complete the audit.

Is it giving you an error or other message if you just try to complete the audit anyway?

Return to “Local Unit Finance”