links to scriptures don't work

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
bridgetforeman
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:01 pm

links to scriptures don't work

Post by bridgetforeman »

I have just upgraded from a Google Pixel 8 to a Google Pixel 9. Ever since then when I am in "Come Follow Me" or any scripture book; links do not work. I was in the first October lesson of Come Follow Me. I clicked on where it says Isaiah 40-49. Usually that would take me straight to Isaiah 40. Now it does nothing. If I hold my finger there for a second I can feel the phone bump. So it seems to acknowledge my finger presence. The same thing happens if I open Isaiah 40 and click on a footnote. Nothing happens.
My phone says it isusing Android OS 10. The Gospel library version is 7.8.
I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it. That made no difference.
I moved the memory that is being used by the app from internal to my memory card that is installed. No difference.
Someone please help
bridgetforeman
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:01 pm

Re: links to scriptures don't work

Post by bridgetforeman »

I made a mistake. It is not a google pixel 9. I went from a Samsung Galaxy 8 to a Samsung Galaxy 9. Other than that all of the details are correct.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”