Tab button at bottom of app not functioning properly

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
swmarble
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2026 6:58 am

Tab button at bottom of app not functioning properly

Post by swmarble »

I used to have a double box at the bottom of my tabs when I open the app making it easy to move between screens or to create a new screen. Now I have to click three times to create a new screen. I have to select screens, open all, create new ext. I can’t figure out how to get my original tab layout back. I’m attaching a picture of the problem. I would appreciate suggestions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators
Posts: 4818
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:32 am
Location: Dundee, Oregon, USA

Re: Tab button at bottom of app not functioning properly

Post by rmrichesjr »

It might be useful to consider using the Feedback button or link to report the issue and ask for suggestions via official support channels. This forum is basically just user-to-user discussion, so there's no guarantee anyone will have suggestions.

Return to “Gospel Library”