Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
takahashi wrote:Does anyone know an easy way to find all stakes in a given area, in my case, Los Angeles County?
If you have CDOL access the advanced search has a lot of options. It doesn't have county, but it might be helpful.
The other option it the beta maps. You can have it show you stake boundaries.
ryan jones wrote:If you have CDOL access the advanced search has a lot of options. It doesn't have county, but it might be helpful.
You can also find stakes by temple district. On the advanced search choose
- Organization Type -> Select Organization Type(s)
- Select Stake (and District if you want) from the list
- Church Location -> Temple District
- Select Los Angeles California Temple
- add the Newport Beach California Temple if you want
run the search. That may give you some stakes that are further away then you want, but it should give you a good starting list.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests