Cannot bookmark, add notes, or highlight

Discussions about the Notes and Journal tool on LDS.org. This includes the Study Toolbar as well as the scriptures and other content on LDS.org that is integrated with Notes and Journal.
kjhubnik

Cannot bookmark, add notes, or highlight

Post by kjhubnik »

I am signed in to my account on-line and if I try to highlight a verse, or section of a talk, the highlight/note/tag tool box does not appear. Any ideas of how to make it appear so I can use the study tools?
DaisyGrammy

Re: Cannot bookmark, add notes, or highlight

Post by DaisyGrammy »

I think they must have done an update and the study tools are gone! I'm hoping they can fix this soon, I have the same issues, cannot highlight or bookmark at all!
klboehme

Post by klboehme »

I am having the same issue. And, all my past highlighting and notes are gone, too! Fortunately, the highlighting and notes saved to my gospel library app. I'm using that today.
kjhubnik

Post by kjhubnik »

It's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. I noticed that if I go under my profile I can get directly to tools to look at my notes but I cannot add or highlight anything at all. I also noticed that it's not synced with my phone app anymore as the last update it showed was July! Ugh! The ability to bookmark, tag, and make notes seems essential, I hope the programmers are aware of the glitch.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

kjhubnik wrote:I hope the programmers are aware of the glitch.
A post in another topic says they are aware and working on it.
kjhubnik

Post by kjhubnik »

thanks lajackson!
highsierras

Post by highsierras »

I have been having trouble for at least a week. I have been able to highlight sometimes and at other times it is just not possible to highlight. Several times I have signed out and then back in and it has worked. Today there is nothing I can do to have notes or highlighting. It is especially frustrating when President Nelson asks us to highlight.
camielleb

Post by camielleb »

Same problem here. It's really throwing me off! :)
kreeve

Post by kreeve »

Audio scriptures are not working either. Using Chrome, Macbook Pro. Tried Safari as well. Just happened this past week.

Return to “Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures”