Lds tools won't let me sign in

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
nykvail

Re: Lds tools won't let me sign in

Post by nykvail »

Member Tools is not letting me or my counselor log in on our iPads. Our usernames and password work fine on computers and my android phone.
Have verified we are using the most recent version of the app.
Last edited by nykvail on Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

There's a problem with the sync service. They're working on it, but no timeline for a resolution.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nykvail

Post by nykvail »

Thank you for making us aware of the issue.
jpjones~ogr

Post by jpjones~ogr »

Just wondering if sync service problems have been solved. A ward member recently downloaded Member Tools and has been trying to log-in and set it up, but gets a check back later message with every attempt.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The sync servers are still down as of this post.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
richard.ashcraft

Post by richard.ashcraft »

Posting a reply so I can get an update on this thread once this issue gets resolved.

Also, your “app support” link from the App Store goes to a “page not found”, and the link to send feedback leads to a 404 page as well.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

richard.ashcraft wrote:Also, your “app support” link from the App Store goes to a “page not found”, and the link to send feedback leads to a 404 page as well.
These are related to the servers being down.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
jpjones~ogr

Post by jpjones~ogr »

I've appreciated the resource these forums provide, and they remain a great tool. Answers to more than a couple strange PC problems have come from here, as well as insights on unit administration. Folks I'm able to help kind-of think of me as having super powers. In brief, many thanks to the moderators and contributors.

The Member Tools log-in problem had me scratching my head a bit more than usual, so I'm grateful this thread was initiated.

Happy Holidays!
Smartdm

Post by Smartdm »

I have a similar problem, the site returns with directory services are unavialable, try again latter. I have tried for two days same results
iquique73

Post by iquique73 »

I can sort of log in, but there is no data: I can't see the directory, the organizations list, etc. Reports isn't even on the menu.

Return to “Member Tools”