Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Discussions around the Android version of the Gospel Library application.
gohammel
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Post by gohammel »

With the current version where do we find "Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood"?
lajackson
Community Moderators
Posts: 11912
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Post by lajackson »

gohammel wrote:With the current version where do we find "Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood"?
If you search in Gospel Library for "duties and blessings of the priesthood" you will find both Parts A and B. But I do not see a way to get to it through the menu, which is sad. I have sent feedback asking how to get there from here. You may also wish to send feedback. I wonder if they have placed it in the historical information area (which I have not figured out how to access either).
davesudweeks
Senior Member
Posts: 2802
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Washington, USA

Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Post by davesudweeks »

lajackson wrote:I wonder if they have placed it in the historical information area (which I have not figured out how to access either).
I think you have to "enable obsolete content" from your settings page to see historical information.
lajackson
Community Moderators
Posts: 11912
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Post by lajackson »

davesudweeks wrote:I think you have to "enable obsolete content" from your settings page to see historical information.
I tried that, but still did not find it in the menu. I will keep poking around. Thanks.
russellhltn
Community Administrator
Posts: 36818
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Post by russellhltn »

lajackson wrote:If you search in Gospel Library for "duties and blessings of the priesthood" you will find both Parts A and B.
I can't find it in GL, even with the search. I can find it on-line.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
User avatar
sbradshaw
Community Moderators
Posts: 6761
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
Location: Utah

Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood

Post by sbradshaw »

I was able to find the manual online, but not in the Gospel Library app – interesting.
Here are the links for the manual online: Part A, Part B
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Android Gospel Library”