Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
-
gohammel
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:44 pm
Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
With the current version where do we find "Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood"?
-
lajackson
- Community Moderators
- Posts: 11912
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
- Location: US
Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
If you search in Gospel Library for "duties and blessings of the priesthood" you will find both Parts A and B. But I do not see a way to get to it through the menu, which is sad. I have sent feedback asking how to get there from here. You may also wish to send feedback. I wonder if they have placed it in the historical information area (which I have not figured out how to access either).gohammel wrote:With the current version where do we find "Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood"?
-
davesudweeks
- Senior Member
- Posts: 2802
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 9:16 pm
- Location: Washington, USA
Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
I think you have to "enable obsolete content" from your settings page to see historical information.lajackson wrote:I wonder if they have placed it in the historical information area (which I have not figured out how to access either).
-
lajackson
- Community Moderators
- Posts: 11912
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
- Location: US
Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
I tried that, but still did not find it in the menu. I will keep poking around. Thanks.davesudweeks wrote:I think you have to "enable obsolete content" from your settings page to see historical information.
-
russellhltn
- Community Administrator
- Posts: 36818
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
- Location: U.S.
Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
I can't find it in GL, even with the search. I can find it on-line.lajackson wrote:If you search in Gospel Library for "duties and blessings of the priesthood" you will find both Parts A and B.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
-
sbradshaw
- Community Moderators
- Posts: 6761
- Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:42 pm
- Location: Utah
Re: Duties and Blessings of the Priesthood
I was able to find the manual online, but not in the Gospel Library app – interesting.
Here are the links for the manual online: Part A, Part B
Here are the links for the manual online: Part A, Part B
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.