LCR Budget tools broken in Chrome, Edge

Discussions about other Church websites
pepethecow

LCR Budget tools broken in Chrome, Edge

Post by pepethecow »

I have consistently gotten just a spinning "wait" graphic whenever I click on Budget in the Finance section of LCR. Other sections seem to work fine. This happens both in the new Edge browser, and in Google Chrome (which use the same underlying tech).

Is anyone else running into this? Given the popularity of Chrome, this shouldn't be acceptable. I have to keep Firefox around solely for this website.
kd7mha

Re: LCR Budget tools broken in Chrome, Edge

Post by kd7mha »

I had the same problem until I disabled my adblocking addons
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
pepethecow

Post by pepethecow »

Looks like that was it. Thank you! Now I wonder what they're doing that's triggering this...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

pepethecow wrote:Looks like that was it. Thank you! Now I wonder what they're doing that's triggering this...
I'll hazard a guess that the finance stuff is coming from a different site - not unlike how an advertising network functions.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Other Websites”