Updating LDS Account Information

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
elko

Re: Updating LDS Account Information

Post by elko »

I can't receive verification code from the phone number I submitted. I also want to change my username to OkorieE instead of Elko Please kindly effect the change or guide me on how to do it.
Thanks
Bishop Elekwa Okorie
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Elko wrote:I can't receive verification code from the phone number I submitted.
As bishop, I'd suggest you contact support.
Elko wrote:I also want to change my username to OkorieE instead of Elko Please kindly effect the change or guide me on how to do it.
https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org ... nformation
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jerbarb

Post by jerbarb »

As the result of Boundary realignment my record has been moved to a newly formed ward. However, when I login to Leader and Clerk Resources it still reflects my callings in the previous ward and shows that I am still in the old ward. I know that my record is in the new ward because I can see it in LDS Tools. What do I need to do to correctly login in to LCR in my new ward?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

jerbarb wrote:As the result of Boundary realignment my record has been moved to a newly formed ward. However, when I login to Leader and Clerk Resources it still reflects my callings in the previous ward and shows that I am still in the old ward. I know that my record is in the new ward because I can see it in LDS Tools. What do I need to do to correctly login in to LCR in my new ward?
I would guess that for some reason it didn't automatically release you from your calling(s) in the old ward. If you have a calling in the new ward which gives you access to LCR then that calling should should show up in the drop down of callings to the left of the stake name across the top. Selecting it should switch LCR to show your new ward.

As soon as the old ward releases you from that calling or callings then you should only have your current ward callings. If you don't have a calling with access to LCR in the new ward then you will lose access to LCR when you are released from the other callings.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

jerbarb wrote:As the result of Boundary realignment my record has been moved to a newly formed ward. However, when I login to Leader and Clerk Resources it still reflects my callings in the previous ward and shows that I am still in the old ward. I know that my record is in the new ward because I can see it in LDS Tools. What do I need to do to correctly login in to LCR in my new ward?
The system for permissions that LCR uses take up to 24 hours to sync up so the changes had been made (if you had looked for your membership record it would have been in your new ward), but the permissions part didn't have the new calling information.
failaugatoal

Post by failaugatoal »

Please I want to open my lds account
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

failaugatoal wrote:Please I want to open my lds account
This is a user-to-user discussion forum. Please ask your ward clerk for help for whatever specific difficulties you're having. In the meantime, the announcement thread in the Church Account forum has solutions for many of the most common problems. You might find a solution there: viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

failaugatoal wrote:Please I want to open my lds account
The account you're using is already a Church account and you're showing as a member.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
loispet

Post by loispet »

my mailing address is [address removed; This is a public forum.]

[moderator edit: Removed address.]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

loispet wrote:my mailing address is ...
Please contact your ward clerk to update the address in your membership record.

Return to “Online Donations”