Attendance totals

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
comptekki

Attendance totals

Post by comptekki »

Is there a way to get attendance totals for each quarter for Sunday School attendance? I can't even copy the data from the the web site. In a spreadsheet it just pastes names since the actual attendance data is an empty or full circle graphic that does not paste in to a spreadsheet.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Attendance totals

Post by jdlessley »

Unfortunately, not through the Class and Quorum Attendance report. When printing the report it only shows five weeks from the next Sunday and four Sundays back regardless of what is displayed on the web page.

What would be the reason you need to have a printed totals of attendance? The report is available for each quorum, class, and organization presidency online. If you want a printed copy of attendance you could use the Attendance Rolls printed copy filled out by those taking attendance.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
comptekki

Post by comptekki »

The Sunday School president wants to see who has attended 0 times. This is very tedious to calculate in the current format and there is no way to export data that can be used in a spreadsheet.
BrianEdwards

Post by BrianEdwards »

you could use the Attendance Rolls printed copy filled out by those taking attendance.
Agreed. Given the limitations of the online experience, if you're entering attendance info on the printed rolls and then afterwards entering that online, the printed rolls should contain this exact information you're looking for.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

As a Sunday School president, I would be more interested in knowing the names of those who attend the Foyer Class.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
comptekki

Post by comptekki »

I had thought about printing off the entered roll information (pdf file to view on computer), but the print option only shows the last 5 weeks of the year, even if you click the back arrow on the weeks of the month, the print option still only shows the weeks 31 Oct - 28 Nov. It is really tedious to have to click page after page on only one month of data. Then, click, click, click the back arrow to get 4-5 more weeks of data. And since the Sunday School president wants the youth also, this takes a lot of clicking for 333 members.
comptekki

Post by comptekki »

I would be nice to have an export for the year that could be pulled in to a spreadsheet. Thanks! It would take minutes to have the data ready, instead of many hours.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

comptekki wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:27 pm I would be nice to have an export for the year that could be pulled in to a spreadsheet. Thanks! It would take minutes to have the data ready, instead of many hours.
The Tech Forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. Those responsible for making decisions regarding such improvement requests do not visit here and will most likely never see this thread. You can submit feedback using the feedback link found at the bottom of the page in the footer to submit your suggestion and it will be routed to those with decision authority for the capability update.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
comptekki

Post by comptekki »

Thank you!
love4stump

Post by love4stump »

Where is the attendance report? Like on the site how do I get access and record it?
I have searched all the tools.

Return to “Reports and Forms”