Temple Recommend Interview Schedule
-
nafe.latu@myldsmail.net
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:57 pm
Temple Recommend Interview Schedule
I'm a new stake clerk and I am wondering if I can get access to the temple recommend interviews schedule and If yes, where do I go? thank you!
-
russellhltn
- Community Administrator
- Posts: 36825
- Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
- Location: U.S.
Re: Temple Recommend Interview Schedule
That differs stake by stake. First, you'll have to find out how your stake schedules it.
If it's a private calendar in the church calendar system, you are a default stake admin and can give yourself rights to it.
If it's a private calendar in the church calendar system, you are a default stake admin and can give yourself rights to it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
-
nafe.latu@myldsmail.net
- New Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:57 pm
Re: Temple Recommend Interview Schedule
Thank you so much!russellhltn wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:07 pm That differs stake by stake. First, you'll have to find out how your stake schedules it.
If it's a private calendar in the church calendar system, you are a default stake admin and can give yourself rights to it.