Temple Recommend Interview Schedule

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
nafe.latu@myldsmail.net
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:57 pm

Temple Recommend Interview Schedule

Post by nafe.latu@myldsmail.net »

I'm a new stake clerk and I am wondering if I can get access to the temple recommend interviews schedule and If yes, where do I go? thank you!
russellhltn
Community Administrator
Posts: 36825
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: U.S.

Re: Temple Recommend Interview Schedule

Post by russellhltn »

That differs stake by stake. First, you'll have to find out how your stake schedules it.

If it's a private calendar in the church calendar system, you are a default stake admin and can give yourself rights to it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
nafe.latu@myldsmail.net
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:57 pm

Re: Temple Recommend Interview Schedule

Post by nafe.latu@myldsmail.net »

russellhltn wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:07 pm That differs stake by stake. First, you'll have to find out how your stake schedules it.

If it's a private calendar in the church calendar system, you are a default stake admin and can give yourself rights to it.
Thank you so much!

Return to “Membership Help”