|This page may need to be renamed for quality to meet the TechWiki Guidelines.|
How to retrieve the attendance list for a Zoom meeting?
the hosts may want to know who have joined the session and how long they stayed in the session and what time they leave the session. To this end, Zoom offers usage reports 30 minutes after a session is concluded.
To retrieve attendance list
- On the Zoom portal, click Reports on the left panel and click Usage
- Choose the time range and click Search and it will bring up a list of past meetings.
- From the meeting you look for, click on the number of participants.
- A pop-up screen with the list and details of participants will be shown. If you need to have a unique name list, tick the option "Show unique users"
- You can generate an CVS file of the list by clicking the Export button