Building address change

The occasion may arise for units to submit changes to CDOL for unit building address changes.

The recommended way to submit this information is to click on the feedback link on the top right hand side of CDOL.

This opens a new window that allows you to give feedback about the web site. Select the Other Comment link which will show a new screen that asks you to select what your comment is regarding. Select the "Information Updates or Corrections" option.

When describing your comment make sure that you include:

  • Unit Name
  • Unit Number
  • Old address
  • New address
  • Name and calling of person submitting request.
  • Any additional information as necessary (i.e., phone number if changed)

Please do not submit this information anonymously. Click the Next button and enter your contact information so that representatives can contact you if needed.

This page was last modified on 20 January 2011, at 16:48.

Note: Content found in this wiki may not always reflect official Church information.