Be a Technology Missionary: Share Your Skills to Hasten The Work
Area Technology Specialist
- Area Technology Specialists (ATS) assist areas to hasten the work of salvation. They enable stakes and districts to become more technologically self-reliant and more able to administer the church, and to distribute the words of both general and local leaders to their members. (Mosiah 2:7-8)
Area Technology Specialists serve under the direction of the Area ICS Manager to support meetinghouse technology. They assist the area in becoming self-reliant in their use of meetinghouse technology. Area needs vary across the Church and specific assignments may vary from area to area.
- They assist the area in encouraging all units to have called stake technology specialists (STSs)
· They assist the area in training and coaching technology specialists in becoming self-reliant
· Stays current on meetinghouse technology support resources
· Assist the area in communicating with technology specialists
· Supports the area in working with local unit leaders to develop stake and district technology plans
· Assists with technology needs for multi-stake/area events as directed by the area
· Assists the area with planning, implementing, and maintaining standard technology in meetinghouses
· Conducts meetinghouse technology inventory/evaluations as directed by the area
· Other assignments as directed by the area
- Time Commitment - This is a full-time international mission for couples.
- Skills - One member of the couple needs to have good practical technical skills. The other one can assist or perform other functions.
- Language Requirement - Language requirements are listed on the posting.
- To see current opportunities, visit the Senior Missionary site here: https://SeniorMissionary.ChurchOfJesusChrist.org/
- Please email ATS@ldschurch.org to express your interest in serving a full-time international mission. Opportunities are for healthy seniors with no dependents who are able to finance their mission based on the area's mission cost.
Questions and Contacts
- You may call 801-240-6226 or email ATS@ldschurch.org for further information on ATS Senior Couple full-time foreign missionary opportunities.