Merging Spousal Donor Records
1. Both spouses must be in agreement before records are merged.
2. In Canada merging may not be needful, because spouses can claim donations on either return.
3. Each record must be attached to their membership record number before merging can take place.
4. Merged records can be separated at any time.
5. Merging records may create difficulty for either spouse to keep track of their total donations. Status as a full tithepayer is required to hold a temple recommend.